Epoxy Flake Flooring Atlanta
If it’s the best chip flooring coatings and services you are after, you’ve come to the right place! Epoxy Flake flooring Atlanta is your top choice for all your industrial, residential, and commercial epoxy flake surfacing and other services. There is no other company capable of beating our over-the-top products, world-class services, and excellent workforce. Working with us is a choice you won’t regret at all!
Who We Are
Epoxy Flake Flooring Atlanta is a locally-owned contracting company. With over thirty years of experience, our team revolutionized epoxy and concrete flooring coating solutions, boasting excellent and professional work for clients in and around the Atlanta area. There is no task too massive or too meager for us. We guarantee that your project is as good as done, with cash for you to save and with time for you to spare.
High-Quality Chip Floor Design And Coatings
Epoxy flake– our flagship product – has numerous designs for coatings and surface solutions. Chips are small vinyl pieces that we add to a specific coat. The result is a vivid, slip-resistant floor that highlights quality and durability while working efficiently for years to come. Our clients have spoken, and thus, here are our top-rated and popular chip flooring designs and coatings.
- Standard designs
Our standard designs work well on almost any type of surface. You name it, and our designers can work it out. The contemporary colors include gray, light-brown, denim-blue, and autumn-red.
- Metallic Flake Additives
The metallic finish will make any floor stand out. These designs are a must-have for your garages, showrooms, and storage areas. Orange, black, and purple are our top metallic color finish picks.
Quartz is ideal for pool decks, patios, and other outdoor surfaces. And a quartz finish improves the surface’s aesthetic appeal. And our best quartz chip choices include ivory white, navy blue, auburn, and cobalt.
Our camouflage and stone blends use state-of-the-art chips. There are other types of mixtures available. Just let us know!
And in addition to these aspects, we can cater to your custom designs and patterns. Talk to us about your ideal design while our experts will take care of the rest.
Advantages Of Epoxy Flake Floors
If you ask yourself why you should hire us to install epoxy chip flooring solutions for your concrete and wooden floors, here’s why. These kinds of flooring systems have more to showcase than just charm.
- Our epoxy floor coatings are seamless and comfortable to walk on at any time.
- These flooring solutions are durable. They can withstand any form of damage – weathering, heavy foot traffic, chipping, you name it!
- Stains and other liquid will be the least of your worries in making a mess out of your epoxy floors.
- Our chip floors use only solid materials.
- They are UV stable.
- And these types of floors make sure no bacteria grows in or between them.
The Benefits Of Deciding To Work With Us
We have now covered the positive points of the flooring solution. Now here is why hiring our company is one of the best decisions you can ever make.
- We are readily available for a job, anytime and anywhere. Some weather conditions might be a problem for other companies, but not for us.
- Our rates are competitive. And if you have issues with the budget, don’t sweat it. Our experts will be more than happy to work out a solution that ensures we all leave with a smile.
- We have a capable team. Our personnel conducts a routine training session periodically. Doing so keeps our crew on the top of the game and ready for any potential undertaking.
- Our products are world-class. Plus, we check them regularly to find flaws or any other imperfections.
- And all of our equipment guarantees that we finish our job in less time while retaining our trademark quality and proficiency.
- Epoxy Flake Atlanta stands firm to deliver what you want. And, as a bonus, you will save a lot of cash with our discounts and other cost-efficient services.
- This flooring approach is easy to maintain and clean. Why bother using heavy equipment to get the job done? You can easily clean out and handle these epoxy chip floors with a pressure hose, a mop, or an ordinary house broom.
- Our company is bonded, licensed, and has Atlanta’s top local business accreditation. We will work on an insurance policy that will protect you before any work happens.
- No hidden and extra charges, guaranteed!
Our Work Process And Cost
It is a fact that anyone can work on their floorings. However, when you hire a professional to do the job, there are fewer risks for mistakes. And the end product will look professional and smooth. Here is a quick rundown of how our work process goes.
- The first part of our process is to prepare the surface where work happens. Epoxy chip coats can go over any floor – be it wood, stone, or concrete. But it would be best to make sure it is free of any dirt or other debris beforehand. Clearing the surface paves the way to a smooth job.
- The next part involves grinding and clearing the floor.
- After grinding, we mix the epoxy coating. And in our process, this is the first coat that will cover the selected area. The first coating is the part of the procedure where you pick a color for the overall design or theme.
- The second coat comes in next. We will mix our patented epoxy resin mixture and add the chips, flakes, and aggregates. The resulting mixture will go over the first coat.
- Let the surface dry and cure out for some time. The curing and drying process is on a case-to-case basis. How long it takes depends on what kind of product you will have us use.
- And you’re done! And you may opt for sealers once the epoxy chip floor is finally dry. These sealing products provide extra protection for the newly-made surface coating. You won’t have to worry about wear and tear at all!
And when it comes to costs, we are happy to let you know that you will only have to pay $10 to $15 per square foot. And the rest of the expense takes care of labor, transportation, and installation fees. However, we might need to charge you a bit differently, depending on your location. This aspect impacts the delivery and transportation of materials a lot.
Our Service Areas
Your home will definitely have a spike in its charm and function once we finish installing our epoxy flake floors. It will stand out more, and the only thing you have to worry about is being the talk of the town on why your property looks so darn nice. Do you have plans on selling or renting it out? Those epoxy flake floors will boost your listing sky-high!
Here at Epoxy Flake Flooring Atlanta, we strive to make sure any place – be it work or not – is a safe area for people. We are happy to announce that our epoxy and concrete floors make industrial settings a better place to work overall.
Say farewell to dull and mundane commercial floors! We are here to save your business and turn things on for the better. We have specialized designs for commercial settings that will surely improve the number of patrons visiting and perusing what you have to offer. More people means more potential profit. Thank us later!
The best part is that we do not limit what we are capable of in only one place. We have service areas in cities around the state. Check them out any time. And you might not know it, but one of our branches might just be around the block.
- Druid Hills
- Gresham Park
- North Decatur
- East Point
- North Druid Hills
- Belvedere Park
So, Let's Get Started!
Get ready for a flooring revamp! Epoxy Flake Atlanta is here for all your concrete and epoxy flooring needs! And we know what it means to deliver quality results. And our years of experience aren’t just for show. We have something to prove, and our past clients can share all of it with you. Being the best in all of Atlanta means more than just delivering the perfect flooring systems. So why not grab that phone and give us a call right now?
Contact Us Today
We are sure you have a barrage of questions regarding our commercial, industrial, and residential flooring systems and installations. So feel free to share your epoxy Atlanta flooring and flooring solution inquiries with us at (773) 825-8618. Do that right now, and you might just get yourself a FREE QUOTE!